Wednesday 6 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: MAGENTA FLORALS


In the true spirit of bipolar weather, today I get to wear one of my favourite summer purchases as the weather has reached a summer temperature today. The print and colour of this gorgeous floral playsuit is obviously why I was drawn to it. I couldn't wait to style it up in a holiday look book - it has been especially saved for this occasion! I paired this with my favourite pink strappy sandals and jewellery in excess. I'm also shooting a new pair of sunglasses, my first pair with a circular, elegant frame. As they're oversized, they're more flattering for my face shape and the addition of the palm trees is a pretty summer element. I'm looking forward to posting more of my summer purchases that I have stored up specifically for my holidays in South Africa - so keep posted!

Floral playsuit - Missguided
Necklace and Anklets - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - Topshop
Rings - River Island
Heels - Dolce & Gabbana
Bag - Zara
Hopefully there will be some tropical holiday looks coming soon, once the pool has been cleaned!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit, Anya! You look gorgeous the play-suit looks great with the floral so summery! The sunglasses, look great they have that quriky look in them, I have been loving the aviator sunglasses! I also love the accessories, don't get me started on your accessories...I love the necklace as it that reinforces the whole look! Love it and I would love more tropical look posts too :) Anya have you got GFC follow button so that I can follow you? If you have 5minutes to spare could you check out my blog too :)x

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca, I'm glad you liked my post! There will be some more tropical prints and looks coming soon! I think I've put a followers button on my page but not sure if its worked... I checked your blog too its so nice :) xx

      Delete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig