Monday 11 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: POOLSIDE BLUES

I've been dying to get this dress into a post and today I finally managed to! This is yet another of my OhMyLove London beauties which I grabbed in their spectacular summer sale. Its extremely low cut, which called for the use of this blue bralet in my favourite style - the v line is great to layer beneath the dress! I really need to get this bralet in every colour; everything about it suits me perfectly. The chiffon dress material makes it light and floaty for the summery weather and the print is beautifully feminine, especially poolside. The back detailing is so unusual, as it not only gives structure to the entire piece but the deep v at the back also maintains that little bit of sexiness. This outfit is also one of two looks shot by the pool, the second of which will be posted this week. I wish I had brought my powder blue wedges with me as they match this dress exactly, but today I had to settle with these black cork platforms. If I had had infinite luggage allowance I would definitely have brought my blue ones along! My new headpiece rears its sparkly head once again, to add a bit of glamour to the relaxed summer vibe. 

Dress - Oh my love
Bralet - Missguided
Anklets - Miss Selfridge 
Headpiece & Ring - Topshop
Lilac Neckace - Forever21
Shoes - New Look








Stay tuned for the second instalment of my summer pool shoot! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig