Thursday 14 August 2014

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: SUNSET HUES

Its the return of the circle skirt! This look comprises of almost all Topshop items, with the only exceptions being my heels and my mint floral headpiece (featured previously here). My boyfriend took me to this location at sunset, which looks out onto the whole of Pretoria; so obviously the views were pretty spectacular! The natural, more rugged surroundings and cool breeze at the summit meant I would need my denim jacket, which brought my circle skirt down to a casual level - yet another style that this skirt suits. Its just so damn versatile! Both the bralet and the necklace are holiday purchases bought on separate occasions over here, but they coincidently work so well together! Statement costume jewellery is always key in my outfits (I'm such a magpie), so this piece was another stunning item to add to my collection. I braved the elements for a few shots to show off my new mint bralet, in one of my favourite pastel colours - I seem to have gravitated to mint pieces whenever I am shopping recently! You might notice there are considerably more photos in this post - for some reason there seemed to be a lot to choose from as three different styles for the look were shot! 




Jacket, bralet, skirt & necklace - Topshop

Heels - Steve Madden

Headpiece - River Island














Such a pretty view and sunset I had to share it with you! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig