Tuesday 28 October 2014

FOREST GREEN

The incredible coat makes it's second in a long line of appearances. It has a way of making you feel extremely expensive, which only wills me want to wear it every single day. Yet another winter accessory is featured in this look, it not only practically keeps my head warm but also makes a fluffy statement - for many this may be too much, resembling a Siberian fur hat without the extreme snow, but I am always looking for statement head pieces as its a way of standing out without looking ridiculously outrageous. When I ordered the headband ready for winter I had actually thought it was a light pink, but decided to keep the white as it is an easy colour to style and I didn't have a white piece of headwear for colder weather. I'm a great believer in fate and this was one of those moments where I was meant to keep it as it is almost an exact colour match to the coat! Forest green pieces will be increasing in my wardrobe for autumn, with this loose roll neck shift dress being one of my first purchases. It can be dressed both up and down, making it a versatile staple piece in any wardrobe for the season. After already loving this colour I will be looking to buy others pretty soon as its more than worth the reasonable price!

Coat - Miss Selfridge
Dress - Missguided
Headband - River Island via ASOS
Heels - Steve Madden
My headband looks a little like a fluffy donut on my head from the back, but its a pretty fluffy donut and I love it! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig