Sunday 19 October 2014

LILAC AND LACE

As the weather drops a degree or two its time to start getting out more and more winter accessories. Its not cold enough for full on fur coats just yet, but fur snoods, scarves and hats are the easiest way to add a little warmth and start getting ready for the ice to descend. This gorgeous fur snood is my favourite winter accessory purchase of this season - winter white is such a classic colour and its very flattering. My face and neck will be ready for the cold front in style! I paired it with this thin blazer/coat seen back in early summer (here) - its the best transitional piece of outerwear and will work great with autumnal plums and burgundy pieces. This denim pencil skirt is a piece I've had for quite a few years - its different to a usual blue denim skirt and is a perfect winter colour. The addition of the lilac skinny belt breaks up the darker colours and ties them together, also accentuating my waist. I recently picked up the gorgeous chiffony lace top and immediately fell in love as its so light and feminine. This post would also be nothing without my INCREDIBLE shoes! The floral effect is unusual (and beautiful!) and they're a really comfortable pair of winter boots.

Top - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Snood - Zara
Jacket - Missguided
Rings - River Island
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell
On a musical note, my song of this week will definitely be Sugar by Maroon 5 - I'm in love with the entire V album...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig