Sunday 9 November 2014

NAVY DAY

Over summer I did a considerably large wardrobe clear out and threw away almost all of my navy clothing. It's just my luck that I then come across this beautiful floppy hat for winter and don't have anything to coordinate with it! As a self-confessed magpie, the sparkly addition in the form of the brooch embellishment was something that attracted me to this hat in store. I luckily did have this thick knit snood to match which is a winter staple, but I always feel deep autumnal colours like this lipstick (MAC 'Diva') work very well with navy, in addition to black. My coat has resurfaced again, as I wear it almost every day. On a recent shopping spree I also purchased my own fluffy pom pom bag charm, after seeing them all over Instagram. I was originally going to choose the pink version, but as soon as I spotted this icy blue one I knew it had to be mine - there are other colours available, so you have a variety to choose from when selecting your new little bag fluffy pet. 

Hat and top - Primark
Coat and skirt - Miss Selfridge
Heels - Topshop
Bag - Accessorize

Thanks a million to my amazing sister who shot this look during her visit to see me this weekend! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig