Sunday 25 January 2015

AQUAMARINE

After lusting over a navy fur coat before Christmas that was way too expensive for a student budget, I grabbed this bargain lighter version in the January sales this week, reduced from £70-£30!
Yes, it is yet another coat, but with a highlight of classically feminine shows like Coach and Alice Temperley this SS15 being pastel fur outerwear, I thought it was time to get a piece for myself. I managed to soften the boxy shape with a floaty top and skirt, as the bomber silhouette usually makes my shoulders seem chunkier. It may be a summery colour palette but it's always good to bring some pastels into winter, as well as it being incredibly warm. It could equally be worn with an all black look or any other darker colour, making it the statement piece with such a strong colour. The vibrant turquoise is really stunning and will be great right into rainy spring days too; a perfect sale find!

Coat - Zara
Top - Forever New
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Aldo
Necklace - New Look

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the coat! The outfit is beautifully put together, not many people can pull off that beautiful teal color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. It's very Ice Princess and you found a bargain with that coat!
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig