Sunday 18 January 2015

GRID PRINT

Another piece of Zara perfection! This little day dress is a purchase I made for the winter months in December.
A set-in sleeve is a feature of dresses, tops, coats and jackets which I often buy as they're particularly flattering on me, as the accentuated shoulders add some shape and interest. Because the black grid print of the dress is so subtle, I could pair it with my flecked fur coat. The materials of both the coat and dress are so soft they're super wearable and comfy. After looking back through previous posts I realised I hadn't done anything different with my hair for a while; enter the side plait! For the first time I am actually liking my hair, which is probably why I don't often mix it up with the way I style it for posts - it is the longest it has ever been and I love the way it looks when it's curled for nights out. More recently I was experimenting and did two plaits - although I looked a little like Pippi Longstocking I was more excited about how long they were as they've never been this long! Another Miss Selfridge jewellery sale pick was this stunning statement necklace; I absolutely adore the floral motif and the pop of red meant I could match it with my lipstick - it was obviously worn at Christmas! The setting I chose for this post is a little different; when looking for somewhere with my housemate we thought the colour was lovely and the damaged look was a good contrast with such a soft outfit, although the base of it was a little dirty.

Dress - Zara
Coat and Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Heels - Kurt Geiger 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous outfit! It looks beautiful and your side plait really suits you!
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig