Monday 5 January 2015

NYE OOTD

Clearly it's a little late to be posting my NYE look to the point that it could almost be a throwback post, however here it is. Sparkle was the number one priority, as it is every year, so naturally I went straight to Oh My Love London's fabulous collection of sparkly lurex pieces and instantly found a winner! Playsuits, tops, dresses and shorts of all styles and colours to name a few in the selection were on offer to choose from. I finally decided on this glittery aubergine tight dress. The in-built shoulder pads add further structure and shape to the figure hugging piece and as it's so sparkly there was no need for jewellery, just a nice pair of heels! 

These shots were quickly taken on my phone before heading out for the evening, which meant that they came out a little grainy - hopefully you can see the effect clearly anyway. 

Dress - Oh My Love London
Heels - Kurt Geiger

I hope the first week of 2015 has been a good one. Don't forget to check out Oh My Love London's website, which is currently having an incredible sale that you wouldn't want to miss out on! www.ohmylovelondon.com 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig