Thursday 12 February 2015

VALENTINES LOVE

Like most bloggers out there, a Valentine's styled look is on the cards at this time of year.
Instead of buying something brand new, I put together this look from things I had in my wardrobe (apart from the lipstick!). Anything other than pink was out of the question; I had copious amounts of material to work with when putting things together, which made my job pretty easy! My bisou top was more than appropriate so obviously had to be worn, paired with both my scarf and a-line zip skirt which have been featured recently, but not yet together. I may be single this year but Valentine's day shouldn't be reserved for the couples of the world - a night out with the girls is planned, and whilst others may stay in with only a pizza and a film to entertain them, we'll be out painting the town pink (oh the cheese!). Love themed chocolate and cake will still be had, but probably when we're recovering on Sunday from the night's adventure.

Top - H&M
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Gilet - Zara
Scarf - New Look
Heels - Kurt Geiger
Lipstick - MUA in shade 'Tulip'

If you are still looking for the perfect Valentine's dress however, browse to your heart's content from this list of my favourites below.. 


(Thought I'd add a bit of random Valentines appropriate posing)

Bisoux, 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like your blog. it provites a good knowledge. But I want to say something :-
    The personalized shot glasses are loved by those having a thing for customized belongings. The people will be really interested in knowing to a certain extent about the kind of facilities that one will be receiving when it comes to custom shot glasses. The idea to buy shot glasses will have to be fully absorbed and one should be careful about the choices being made. It would be wrong to assume that just because cheap shot glasses, they will not be of good quality.

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig