Thursday 14 May 2015

DOUBLE DENIM

With uni now finished for the year, I am throwing caution to the wind and wearing a double denim look ready for the sunshine! I'm excited to see what the next few months of freedom bring, with a few different ideas and plans in the diary. Hopefully there will be a holiday lookbook on the way, with a trip to Lisbon planned in July!


Another of my recent ASOS purchases was this unusual asymmetric wraparound denim skirt. The fraying and D-ring details are on trend at the moment, along with my denim jacket. This particular denim of the skirt is super soft and comfortable; on me it is slightly loose which means it will be a breathable item in any heat (feeling optimistic). The crop top is another recent purchase, which is a necessity with summer on the way (that's what I tell myself anyway) - I loved the delicate porcelain-esque print and the blue tied everything together well. My lipstick, which is a pretty subtle nude, was a gift from InStyle - Givenchy! How lucky am I?!

Top and necklace - H&M
Denim jacket - Topshop
Heels - River Island

BIG thanks to my housemate Daniella who took these fab shots! <3

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your hair and shoes! xo

    www.pamelayaquelin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt, beaut!
    http://www.fashenigma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig