Thursday 4 June 2015

SUMMER'S IN SIGHT


After continuously saying it for the last month, I am now officially back into the blogging routine. No more empty promises!
I am home for the summer and have the help of my mum to take photos, which will most likely be done every other night (if I don't run out of clothes!) I'm excited to plan and post so many new looks - I've had long enough to come up with more than a few ideas!


This is the first of many looks for the summer season, which will often be showcasing some purchases from a recent visit to the Oh My Love London sample sale in Shoreditch, where I was in my absolute heaven, spending around 2 and a half hours of euphoric browsing and trying too many items on. I ended up spending £85 which might have temporarily broken my student bank account, but that did buy me 4 playsuits, a dress, a top, a pair of shorts and the duster shirt and sunglasses featured in this post, which would have costed the same amount alone if they were full price! So I think I did rather well. I would more than recommend venturing to this part of town for sample sales, which are held every 4 months for Oh My Love!

The look itself showcases some pieces featured last summer and September, as they do work well as transitional pieces. With the weather up north remaining quite unpredictable, this skirt and top work well at this time of year too. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, so it was a chance to whip out my newly (fake) tanned legs. As soon as I got home tanning was a first port of call; ghosty is no more! I adore these pink cleated wedges as they're one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I own - I'm getting a lot more wear out of them this month as I left them at home whilst at uni and they've definitely been missed.

On a more celebratory note, it's exactly 1 year since my first outfit post! Happy birthday Existence In Style...


Duster shirt - Oh My Love London
Top and skirt - Topshop
Heels - Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses - Quay Australia




A little bit of cute silliness to end after mum tried her hand at art direction last night, 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love this outfit you always look so stylish and lovely xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig