Wednesday 15 July 2015

IN A MILITARY FASHION

It's not often that I find a relatively figure hugging dress that I'm keen on; but this shirt dress combines my love for a skater skirt and a collared neckline. As mentioned previously I have been adding khaki accents to my wardrobe recently as it's a popular colour in the shops for the season, and this piece is something simple that can be thrown on in warm weather when you're struggling for outfit ideas.
I'm also taking the opportunity here to show off my new summer handbag, I was in desperate need of one after still using last year's purchase. Don't get me wrong I still love my pink perforated bag and will continue to use it, it's just passed it's time for every day usage. Enter the replacement! It was a purchase from my trip to London a few week's back, partially because I was paranoid about having an open back that didn't close in London and needed one that secured shut for shopping, but it was mainly the designer shape and simple colours which caught my eye. For £31 with student discount you can't really go wrong, as all the details like the fastening and the little lock charm make it feel more expensive. The powder blue is an ideal colour for my wardrobe, as you can see I have subconsciously paired it with my nail colour without realising!

See the links below to grab the items still available:

Necklace - Accessorize 
Heels - Steve Madden


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig