Wednesday 2 September 2015

SEPTEMBER STYLE

Finally, between September showers, I have a new post to share with you.
August was a completely absent month for a number of reasons, one was due to interning at a company called Little Black Dress in Manchester for the month, where I really enjoyed my time. I wrote some posts for them on their blog, Little Black Book, so if you would like to have a read or browse their amazing range of stock for ladies evening dresses, click here. Although I am now slightly bias, I would definitely recommend!
The final week of August was spent recuperating from a particularly bad virus *insert ahh's of sympathy here* whilst on a family holiday in Scotland, exploring the beautiful Isle of Islay and Mull of Kintyre. You might have seen some images on my Instagram, but you can view here if not. I may not have had much energy but I can certainly say that the scenery was beautiful! 

Being extremely busy in August didn't stop me online window shopping throughout the month, so once time was freed up I managed to get to the shops. Enter today's look! Consisting of mostly Miss Selfridge pieces as they have a beautiful AW15 collection that I can't get enough of, I have paired this lace up detail black shift dress with my latest autumn transitional coat (a #MissSelfie entry if ever there was one!) I've completely worn my sleeveless duster jackets and thin coats to death over the summer and so it was only right that I get one that is a little thicker as the weather gets colder. As mentioned in previous posts khaki is a recent favourite colour of mine, along with the incentive of military quickly becoming autumn's most sought-after trend, I didn't need an excuse to buy it. Plus with student discount it was even more enticing. I'm a little late to the lace up party like most bloggers as I honestly didn't get chance, but I got there in the end. In another recent Shoeaholics crazy sale with everything reduced to £29 I bought these boots, which again are an ideal piece of transitional footwear for the season. It's definitely worth keeping tabs on the website for your favourite Kurt Geiger shoes to reach bargain price! 

Shop the look with the links below: 

Dress and Coat - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Miss KG via Shoeaholics
Nails - Elegant Touch
Lipstick - Mac in shade kinda sexy


Dodging the rain, 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig