Saturday 24 October 2015

FALL-ING FOR THIS SEASON

Autumnal colours just keep getting better and better as the weeks progress.
My local park is a vision of seasonal beauty with the leaves both on the branches and scattered across the ground in every shade of rich coppery reds and golden yellows. It provides such an idyllic backdrop for this post and hopefully many to follow. With the way I'm heading with my wardrobe's colour scheme for AW15 it will be a dreamy combination, but I'm likely to buy more clothes in these tones as an excuse to take a trip to the park again.

Outfit wise, you might notice a return of two favourite items, seen together in a new look; the khaki coat and striped palazzo pants. I finally found a reason to get my ultimate favourite trousers out again for a special occasion, this time for a trip into London to see two exhibitions (see my Instagram for more photos), which were a real treat. Particularly Mademoiselle PrivĂ© at the Saatchi Gallery, which you need to see by the end of next week if you don't want to miss out on an incredible presentation of Chanel's legacy. We also experienced a visual treat at the Fashion in Motion Ashish catwalk event at the V&A - with a sea of glittering sequins, need I say more? These trousers truly define transitional, as I was perfectly warm and comfortable layered up in the city. As well as old, there is also new: a new addition to my fluff collection comes in the form of this deep khaki stole. I am in love once again, as it redefines and transforms my coats, giving them a new lease of life for this season. A cheaper and more rewarding alternative! This winter's handbag addition has it's debut in this post along with the cutest mini pom poms in the world; I was going to buy another big pom but couldn't resist these babies! When it comes to makeup, this time of year calls for a dark diva lip. It's a major effort to perfect because of it's strong pigmented nature, but once mastered the bold statement is a worthwhile one, especially when it coordinates with the season. 

Shop the look here:
Coat, Stole & Trousers (Now reduced!) - Miss Selfridge
Top (similar) - H&M
Handbag and Pom Poms - River Island
Heels - Kurt Geiger Via Shoeaholics
Lipstick - Diva by MAC

NB: Prepare for an insane amount of pictures because I'm in love with this scene...



Exploring new destinations for shoots, 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a chic outfit! The fur looks fabulous, adds a little somethin' to the look x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig