Tuesday 12 April 2016

CROCHET DETAIL

The past week has been possibly one of the most important and most stressful in my life so far. I have been working on my Final Major Project at uni, which ended with sending my magazine to print on Friday. I will be able to share and showcase my work once it is back and has been marked, but for now I can say that I am extremely proud of the amount of work I have done and of the high standard it has been completed to. I still have a couple of weeks before my official deadline, which means an agonising waiting game before the finished product returns from the printers.
Although I have done all I can, I can't help but wonder, much like many of my peers, if there is anything more I could have done? This sparked a key thought: no good ever came to anyone who worried about something before it happened. What can we do now? Nothing. So I guess we should just enjoy this unleashed freedom, as well as hoping for the best whilst expecting the worst. We've done all we can to avoid disappointment - this is a giant WOOP WOOP to everyone and all their hard work! (Cheesy I know but more than necessary - you know who you are!)

Anyway, in all the stress and furore of uni work, I was able to get out for a breather to shoot this look, as I needed to get this beautiful top on the blog ASAP. Crochet details will be everywhere come summer, and this is the perfect transitional top to match with springy colours as the weather creeps into the teen degrees (it reached 18C today... shock horror!). I'm in love with the shoulder detailing and it works with almost any skirt, shorts or trousers in my wardrobe. I've also made a final attempt at showing off this structured grey skirt and thanks to my fab photographer, we managed to really demonstrate the flirty shape and style to it's best advantage! This ice blue coat appears for the first time in 2016 here, although after a good dry clean it has been warn many times over the past few months. It's only encouraging more and more colour into my days!

Coat - Zara
Top - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Tiffany&Co
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Nine West

Looking forward to Summer freedom,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So nice outfit! mint + gray is a great combination !

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig