Tuesday 30 June 2015

SUPER STRAPPY

Today's post involves two new purchases on a recent return to the big smoke for a week. During a fabulous few days with my best friend, we took a shopping trip on Oxford Street with our mutual friend; these were two of the items I bought which coincidently made an outfit. The most significant of my purchases? THESE STRAPPY HEELED SANDALS!
They seem to have been an extremely popular pair of heels from River Island, as as soon as they were advertised on their Instagram I couldn't find them anywhere, in any store. They're exactly what I am looking for as a summer footwear staple this year, so in a wonderful stroke of luck when I managed to bag the last pair of size 5's in existence at the Oxford Street store, you could say I was ecstatic. They're just so pretty! This playsuit will also be casual and easy to wear when on holiday next month - I'm hoping to get a lot of blogging done in the 4 days I spend in Lisbon with the family. Again it's incorporating the bardot neckline that I posted about a few weeks ago in the form of a crop top. The elasticated waist also makes it comfy for hot weather. Styling it simply with a fishtail plait and this thin rose gold headpiece, I didn't need much else to let the pieces speak for themselves. I've gathered a few more headpieces for my holiday as well as its something different to the typical necklace or hat.

Playsuit - Topshop
Heels - River Island
Headpiece - ASOS

Basking in 30C heat,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Existence in Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig